-We have a new year, for me a good opportunity to start new things and start over with older projects. I have, as you know, signed on for this group, and I have also committed myself along with Jane. I have decided that this will be the year when I learn to take a little better care of myself. I have announced that at the next general assembly in march, I will step down from the board of the Diabetes Association after having sat there for the last 12 years and done a lot of work. This autumn I stepped down from the PTA at the kids´ school after working there for 21 school-years in a row, ever since my oldest boy was in kindergarten. I feel I have done my civic duty with volunteer work, and now others must take over, I just have to practise saying NO! I hope this will give me more time to enjoy myself with what I love most, my crafting. I also have to take better care of my health. I´ve already mentioned the weightloss, but I have long struggled with problems with my stomach and digestion. These last few months I have been more and more careless with what I eat, so I have to make amends. I also have a genetic flaw on my spine and I have rheumatism and it is especially important for my wellbeing that I exercise regularly, but I haven´t these last months. That´s gonna change! I´m also waiting to be called in to the hospital for that eye-surgery, and if everything goes as planned my eyesight should improve, and that would make it easier to do all the crafting I so long for!
- Ingen garnindköb fra 8/12 06-8/12 07, foruden de tre dage til strikkefestivallen. / No yarnshopping fram 8/12 06-8/12 07, except for the three days of the knitting festival.
- Vægttab, ca 8 kilo skal af. / Weightloss, around 16 pounds must go off.
- Ikke mere frivilligt arbejde. / No more voluntary work.
- Passe bedre på hvad jeg spiser, mht til min mave. / Be more careful about what I eat.
- Regelmæssig motion, allermindst hveranden dag. / Regular exercise, at the very least every other day.
-Önsk mig held og hep gerne på mig! Håber det nye år bringer jer alle hvad I önsker.
-Wish me luck and feel free to cheer me on! I hope the new year brings you all what you wish for.
-Sådan er så statusen ved starten af det nye år. / Status at the beginning of the new year:
Garnlageret er reduceret med 1.734 gram/The yarn-stash is reduced by 1.734 grams
Vægt pr 1.jan 07 / My weight pr jan 1st 07 : 80kg (around 160 pounds).